"Dance is Power. It is the ability to be vulnerable, to be seen, and to be fearless enough to express it." - Ana Masacote
About the Course
Developed by Ana Masacote, this 4-month online styling course is designed for salsa dancers around the world to build from core technique fundamentals and Ana's philosophies in dance. If you're looking to train in dance for personal betterment, this program is for you. Register Today!
Sample Course Video
Details & Commitments:
- Course is offered in a 4-Month Block: Feb 2-May 23 (onboarding Jan 31).
- Two Group Video Conferences with Ana (recorded for those who can't attend):
- Sun, Feb 2 at 12-1pmEST at Course Launch
- Sun, May 17 12-1pmEST at Course Close.
- Five Weekly Exercise Videos, taught by Ana, to be released. You practice the dance circuit for only
- 25 minutes, 2 days a week.
- Rest Weeks - 4th Week of the month is a review week. No new videos released.
Weekly Video Conferences - Students attend online "Learn In' Tribes" with a DTP Coach. You meet weekly with your LiT via a 25 min. group video conference for a supplementary learning experience. (Recorded for those who cannot attend.) No conferences during rest weeks. Times are as follows:
- Wed 7:15-7:40pm EST with Ana Gherasim
- OTTAWA, CANADA ONLY: Wed 6:30-6:55pm EST IN PERSON with Ana Gherasim
- Feedback - Videotape yourself beginning and end. You’ll receive written feedback on what to focus on during the course at the beginning by your LiT Coach.
- Videos are accessible through June 30, 2020. Please note videos are not downloadable.
- Prerequisites: Student must have knowledge of basics on 2.
- Cost: $149/month, or pay $499 in full and Save!